Qualitative Research Internship
This market research and customer insight provider enables companies to understand markets, brands, products and communication in order to help them make efficient and effective strategic decisions.
The organisation works across a wide range of sectors including food & beverage, personal care, home care, automotive, financial services and many more. As a closely knit team of experienced professionals, they are passionate about understanding consumers and working towards delivering high quality results to their clients.
Over a short span of 8 years, the organisation has grown to work with some of the best brand and companies in India such as:
- ION Exchange
- Kelloggs; and more
About the internship
In the role of a qualitative research intern, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in writing recruitment questionnaires
- Conducting secondary market research
- In-depth reading of transcripts
- Content analysis
- Assist in producing reports and presentations
- Preparing figures, charts, and tables, fact checking, documenting research methods, and other research and analysis support as needed
What we are looking for:
For this particular internship, we are looking for students or graduates who meet the following requirements:
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Ability to thing critically
- Strong research skills
- Good numerical skills
- Positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Dependable, responsible, and accountable
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to identify problems and explore solutions
What you will gain:
This internship will give interns a unique and deep insight into the Indian market understanding both consumer trends as well as strategies employed by various organisations that operate within it. Supported by an experienced and passionate team, you will develop a holistic, relevant and highly transferrable set of skills.
Interns will develop their ability to understand and analyse data as well as presenting data in a succinct, visually appealing manner.
Your Internship location:
Mumbai is a thriving Indian metropolis, and one of the largest cities in the world. You’ll find people from across India and the world living traditionally Indian lifestyles and incredibly western ones too! Mumbai is a mix of old and new and shows a beautiful glimpse into life in India.