India Business & Travel Programme
About the programme
Pave’s 10-day Business & Travel Programme in one of the largest cities in the world and the City of Dreams, Mumbai, is designed with industry professionals to give you an in-depth insight into India's unique and dynamic business environment and how this impacts the organisations operating in one of the fastest growing economies today.
You will be challenged through organisation led workshops and will meet a number of individuals ranging from business owners to village dwellers to give you first-hand experience of India's economy, business, culture, political system, legal system and people.
Why do the programme?
Your journey to success will almost certainly start with you. Can anyone ever be the finished article after school? Or after university for that matter? Anyone who’s been through it knows these milestones are just the beginning. Just as they say you only really learn to drive after you’ve passed your test, so we believe your learning only really starts after your formal learning’s finished. By doing a programme with us, you’ll learn and experience what you can’t in the classroom or workplace in your home country. It turns out it does matter how you’re turned out and this can only be achieved through the opportunities you seek to take. By investing in your own personal and professional development in a distinct new cultural setting, you are unlocking your potential to stand out from the rest.
What will you gain?
Immerse yourself in The City of Dreams and explore India’s distinct culture, people and industries that co-exist harmoniously, underpinned by a complex and rich history.
- Meet inspirational individuals from various walks of life; entrepreneurs, villagers & social activists to hear their uplifting stories and practically engage in aspects of their life and work.
- Work with Indian organisations to develop on and solve real commercial challenges.
- Develop your competitive edge and enhance your employability through international experience, a global network and a deep understanding of the distinct eastern business culture.
- Unlock your potential and re-evaluate your values and cultural norms whilst creating priceless memories.
What are we looking for?
For the India Business & Travel Programme we are looking for candidates who demonstrate the following:
- A global outlook
- Self-motivation and proactivity
- Effective communication, teamwork and leadership skills
- An adaptable and flexible approach to change
- An interest in international business and culture
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!