(based on 18 ratings in 2016)
"Fantastic culture with a good work/life balance and personable staff."
- Friendly and helpful mentors give regular feedback and support.
- Early training is given to help trainees feel comfortable at the firm from the start.
- Trainees are given responsibility and varied work throughout their time at the firm.
- Flexible hours make it possible to maintain a good work/life balance.
- There’s a feeling that trainee salaries are below average for a City firm.
- It can be a struggle to get a seat in a highly sought-after department.
- While the open-plan office is good for meeting people, some may find it distracting.
- Some felt that the firm’s IT could be improved.