Commercial & Marketing Graduate Development Programme
We’re proud of our past, focused on our future, and leading the industry with energy solutions that have a positive impact around the world. If you’re looking for a place that will encourage you to drive change, take on bold new challenges and celebrate the entrepreneurial spirit every day, Phillips 66 is that place.
Recognising that diverse talent and different perspectives help us achieve our vision, we aim to create an environment where diversity of thought and varied backgrounds are valued. We seek analytical thinkers with strong business acumen and the ability to offer strategic ideas, as well as team players who can work both independently and collaboratively.
The Commercial & Marketing Graduate Development Programme is a two-year structured scheme, allowing you to experience two different roles in two diverse business areas.
- You will gain real-world experience and exposure to sales and trading environments
- Find out how and where you can add value and best develop your abilities in the energy industry and at Phillips 66
- You will contribute to important and challenging projects that accelerate your learning and development
- The scheme is our starting point to identify and cultivate talented, passionate people and build a workforce that can propel us and more importantly you into an extraordinary future
- Throughout the duration of the programme, you will be encouraged and supported in gaining academic and relevant professional qualifications
As a graduate with Phillips 66, your work will play a key role in helping us make the decisions that maximise our value for employees, shareholders and customers; assess the health of our business; and drive improved performance. Imagine seeing the work you do play a part in market decisions and strategies that have a direct impact on our success.
Over time, a career in Commercial or Marketing may include:
- Chartering Specialist
- Director Marketing
- Manager Supply and Exchange
- Manager Trading
- Market Analyst
- Risk Analyst
- Supply Coordinator
- Trade Support
- Sales Manager
- Customer Account Manager
- Strategy Analyst
- Brand and PR Manager
- Customer Supply Analyst
- Finance Analyst
- Systems Analyst
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!