To provide full administrative support to Pinnacle Wealth Management LLP to ensure that applications are effectively processed in a compliant and timely manner.
To liaise with and help to train Financial Advisers to ensure that business submitted is compliant with St. James’s Place and Pinnacle Wealth Management’s quality standards.
Key Responsibilities of the Job
- Ensure the maintenance of a “single view of the truth” (Business Submission Register) in so far as data and information management is concerned
- Provide a comprehensive personal and confidential administrative service to all sales advisers
- Effective processing of client applications including suitability letters and continuation letters in a timely manner
- Adhere to procedures and systems which will ensure the efficient running of the Administration Team
- Effective processing of client applications including suitability letters
- To prioritise work appropriately to meet competing demands.
- Investigate and respond to adviser queries in a timely manner
- Maintain appropriate filing and record systems, including confidential documents and files to ensure immediate access when required
- Ensure all aspects of regulatory compliance are adhered to in regard to St. James’s Place’s procedures, external regulatory and statutory requirements such as procedures, health and safety etc.
- Assist with monitoring and reporting
- Ensure filing, photocopying and other general administration tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Undertake any other relevant tasks and duties as required by Pinnacle Wealth Management LLP.
Requirements of the Job
- Strong and effective communicator.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Solution and service orientated.
- Technology savvy and willing to embrace new systems and software.
- Good analytical and decision-making skills.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Discrete and professional in all communication.
- Strong emotional intelligence.
- Effective listener.
- Willingness to challenge in a constructive and non-confrontational manner.
- Organised multi-tasker and effective prioritisation.
- Adaptable and flexible.