(based on 25 ratings in 2017)
"Modern, friendly and supportive."
- There is a wide variety of work for trainees and they are given increasing responsibility as their training contract progresses.
- It’s a diverse firm with varied employees from all over the country following multiple mergers.
- There are many social events to attend as well as a friendly and supportive culture.
- Employees are able to have a degree of flexibility in their working hours when needed.
- Pay is seen as being lower than some competitors, especially in the regional offices.
- The experiences of trainees can vary between departments and supervisors.
- Many trainees would like to have more international secondments available.
- Some felt that they would like more control over their seat allocations.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!