(based on 22 ratings in 2018)
"Friendly and ambitious."
- There is a wide variety of work for trainees and they are given increasing responsibility as their training contract progresses.
- There are many social events to attend as well as a friendly and supportive culture.
- Employees are able to have a degree of flexibility in their working hours when needed.
- The firm is ranked very highly by Stonewall for its diversity.
- Pay is seen as being lower than some competitors, especially in the regional offices.
- The experiences of trainees can vary between departments and supervisors.
- Many trainees would like to have more international secondments available.
- Some felt that they would like more control over their seat allocations.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!