Trainee Tax Consultant
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to start their career as you will be provided with support and assistance towards obtaining the ATT UK Tax qualification and the IRS Enrolled Agent status, dependent on successful progression.
Please do not apply if you are looking for a career in chartered accountancy or are looking to start / complete your ACCA / CIMA exams as this is not a service that we provide.
General Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Data analysis / input using Excel and specialized UK & US tax software
- Liaising with clients and various tax authorities as & when required
- Handling private and confidential data
- Basic administrative duties which include keeping computer records up to date, invoice reminders and know-your-client documentation
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may be required as part of the role
- Good A-Levels (Degree preferred but not essential)
- Good numeracy and communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and organise work
- Strong IT skills in Microsoft Office
- Use of own initiative as and when needed
- Can work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Minimum degree classification: 2.2
Prior experience within a professional setting preferred but this is not essential
- Number of days' holiday for new starters: flexible
- Pension scheme (with company contribution)
- Season ticket loans
- All costs towards relevant professional Tax qualifications are paid for by company
All interested candidates are welcome to apply by sending in their CV.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.