Secure yourself a graduate job before the summer holidays!
Want to work with brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Want to work with like-minded and talented colleagues? Are you motivated by challenging problems, real responsibility and winning?
If so, apply now to join the P&G Sales team.
P&G have graduate opportunities from September 2019 onwards. Attend the Commercial Careers Academy in June 2019 to secure yourself a role before the Summer starts.
What you can expect:
Working in sales at P&G means getting your own multi-million pound business and budget to lead from day 1. That means working with great brands like Pampers, Fairy, Gillette and the UK's biggest grocery retailers. You will be the key contact for the business with your retailer and responsible for building and maintaining that relationship. You will build and design ideas, strategize using analytics and shopper insights, use your relationship and understanding of the market to sell, negotiate and execute your ideas.
As a full-time hire you are automatically enrolled in our world-class graduate scheme training programme. It’s 2 years of structured training, mentoring and specially chosen roles to set you up for a successful career in P&G Sales and recognized industry wide as the best leadership development programme.
Full-time jobs are available at both our Weybridge, Surrey and Harrogate, Yorkshire offices, with start dates available from September 2019 onwards.
P&G Commercial Career Academy – June 2019
The Commercial Careers Academy is the final step in our application process to secure yourself a graduate role with P&G. It is a three day intensive learning course designed to challenge your business and critical thinking, networking and team building skills, in real business situations. You'll work on a real brand case study covering all aspects of business including a presentation to a board of directors at P&G, followed by a final interview. The Commercial Career Academy will take place on 5th June to 7th June 2019.
The Application Process:
- Application: Apply online by clicking the ‘apply button’ below
- Assessment: take our online assessments which measure skills and abilities that generally do not emerge from interviews
- Interviews: You will have 2 interviews in advance of the event, we use a combination of behavioral-based and situational interviews to get to know you-the real you
- Commercial Careers Academy: attendance at the event as described above, with a final interview on the last day of the event
- Offer: successful candidates at the event will be offered full time positions with P&G with start dates of September 2019 onwards
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – From the beginning you will be doing a full-time job in sales, managing your own account with a retailer.
- Continuous coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexible working arrangements and work/life balance.
- Benefits - A job in P&G Sales offers a competitive salary as well as other great benefits such as a company car, great pension and share schemes.
We are looking for:
We search for people who have a record of making a positive impact on projects, events and groups, who collaborate with people and can understand what makes them tick. We want individuals who can think strategically and generate new ideas and can not only persuade other partners to support them but also see the idea through to completion.
- University undergrads/graduates who have recently completed a degree or will complete their degree in summer 2019.
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
At P&G #weseeequal. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.