UK Brand Management Graduate
Secure yourself a graduate job before the summer holidays!
Want to work with brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Are you motivated by challenging problems, real responsibility and winning?
If so, apply now to join the P&G Brand Management team.
P&G have graduate opportunities from September 2019 onwards. Attend the Commercial Careers Academy in June 2019 to secure yourself a role before the summer starts.
What you can expect:
You will begin your career as an Assistant Brand Manager and from your first day, we will offer you immediate project responsibilities. As you develop, you will become the owner of your brand's equity and responsible for maintaining and building its strength in consumers' minds through advertising, media, and many other marketing vehicles.
Within a short period of 'training on the job' coupled with coaching and participation in on-boarding seminars. You'll be involved in the marketing plan development, building on consumer and customer understandings to deliver overall business objectives.
As part of a multifunctional team you will develop and execute a promotion/ media/public relations/direct-to-consumer plan, work with the retail customers, re-launch an existing brand or introduce a new product or a new category.
You'll frequently use your skills to analyse the business, in addition to financial, competitive and research analysis.
Full-time jobs are available at our Weybridge, Surrey office, with start dates available from September 2019 onwards.
P&G Commercial Career Academy – June 2019
The Commercial Careers Academy is the final step in our application process to secure yourself a graduate role with P&G. It is a three day intensive learning course designed to challenge your business and critical thinking, networking and team building skills, in real business situations. You'll work on a real brand case study covering all aspects of business including a presentation to a board of directors at P&G, followed by a final interview. The Commercial Career Academy will take place on 5th June to 7th June 2019.
The Application Process:
- Application: Apply online by clicking the ‘apply button’ below
- Assessment: take our online assessments which measure skills and abilities that generally do not emerge from interviews
- Interviews: You will have 2 interviews in advance of the event, we use a combination of behavioral-based and situational interviews to get to know you-the real you
- Commercial Careers Academy: attendance at the event as described above, with a final interview on the last day of the event
- Offer: successful candidates at the event will be offered full time positions with P&G with start dates of September 2019 onwards
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will feel ownership of your work from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- Continuous coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexible working arrangements and work/life balance.
- Benefits - A job in P&G Brand Management offers a competitive salary as well as other great benefits such as a great pension and share schemes.
We are looking for:
We search for people who have a record of making a positive impact on projects, events and groups, who collaborate with people and can understand what makes them tick. We want individuals who can think strategically and generate new ideas and can not only persuade other partners to support them but also see the idea through to completion.
- University undergrads/graduates who have recently completed a degree or will complete their degree in summer 2019.
- Evidence of achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Passionate and engaged leaders who have the capacity to cope with short/long term issues, while still keeping the end vision well ahead of them.
- Curious individuals who are able to make complex decisions using all the data available but comfortable enough to use their gut feeling and instinct when these are missing.
- People able to collaborate with a very diverse group with different professional and cultural backgrounds, turning them into an effective and powerful team.
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
At P&G #weseeequal. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.