Product Supply Manufacturing (Lean Engineering) Year in Industry (M/F)
Want to work on cutting-edge technologies? Do you enjoy playing on a winning team and being part of something bigger than yourself? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
At P&G, our best ideas and innovations are transformed into reality in our world-class Manufacturing operating facilities. Our business environment is one that embraces fast-paced change and cultivates a sense of leadership and commitment amongst our employees. Working in Manufacturing, you will use your Engineering knowledge and progress through assignments that will allow you to perform at your highest level and realize your maximum potential over the course of your career. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to enhance the capability, safety and productivity of all our systems while reducing cost and boosting sustainability.
An placement in Product Supply with P&G is designed to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging environment we work in. You will be entrusted with real, individual, business project to lead, own, and execute over the course of your placement with us. You will be integrated into a multifunctional team from your first day and be responsible for delivering a project designed to improve our business.
If you have a strong dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you.
What we offer you
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and we will provide you with specific projects and responsibilities, like a true P&Ger.
- Continuous mentoring – you will work with passionate people and be given all the technical training needed to be successful in the role. We will design for you a customized learning plan to ensure that you get the right level of coaching and formal training by your manager who will assist with mentoring and advice through your internship.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Benefits - you will receive a competitive compensation package for the work you deliver.
- Successful interns have the potential to secure a full time position with P&G after graduation.
What we are looking for
- Students in their penultimate or final year of study or whose study programme makes them eligible for a 12 month placement starting Summer 2019.
- Undertaking a Bachelors or Master’s degree in an engineering or technical discipline
- Strong base understanding of engineering principles within your chosen field as well as problem solving and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, initiative and leadership skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively, creativity, innovation.
- Strong English verbal and writing skills.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK for the entire duration of the 12 month placement.
When and where
London Plant (based in West Thurrock), Reading Plant or Newbridge Plant in Ireland
Please select your preference for location in the pre-screening questions.
Good to know
At P&G #weseeequal. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
How do you apply?
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach an overview/average of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary)
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB
Application deadline: 30th April 2019 but we would encourage you to apply early before spaces are filled.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship or any other legally protected factor.