Graduate Process Engineer (M/F)
Are you passionate about how world-class brands are manufactured? Are you wanting a career that will challenge you both technically whilst developing your leadership and creative abilities? Then a role in P&G's Manufacturing team could be for you.
P&G brands such as Ariel®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral-B® and Pampers® touch people’s lives globally. P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, with employees from over 140 countries, and operations in approximately 70 countries. Our manufacturing teams are responsible for every aspect of Product Making and Packing, and are recognised as an industry leader for developing innovative production systems and technologies.
At London Plant we’re looking for a leader who knows how to take charge of business-related challenges and help keep our operation running smoothly. You will join the Powders Packing Team, where your responsibilities as a process engineer will range from production process analysis and optimization, to working with global teams to develop and maintain the latest lean technology standards, to building strong foundations in safety, quality and internal controls - and much more. In the plant and with our principle of job rotation you can develop your abilities and career focus on people responsibility or technical / project responsibility.
This role is an excellent and unique opportunity to advance in a challenging career at P&G by demonstrating growing levels of technical and leadership skills. We offer industry leading learning and development opportunities to allow you to excel in your career and take on new challenges – expanding your knowledge and expertise across a range of different areas.
We offer you
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your role from the beginning, and you will be given specific responsibilities that are yours to own, shape and drive from day 1.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and others
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and flexible work arrangements
- Highly competitive benefits including pension, share scheme and private health care
What we are looking for?
- Top Talent: recent graduates (bachelors or masters degree) in an engineering or technical discipline with a minimum 2:1 degree classification
- Either newly graduated or up to 2-3 years experience within the Fast Moving Consumer Goods or similar manufacturing environment
- Has strong technical and analytical skills that enable you to successfully implement change and drive long term innovation and cost saving improvements.
- Leadership qualities. Will demonstrate the ability to engage a department organisation consisting of both day and shift individuals. Previous people management experience is a plus.
- Technical mastery – an ability to master the principles of the mechanical and electrical equipment, be able to participate in Maintenance and repair activities along with coach the members of the CPD department to deliver base palletisation needs and qualification of new product initiatives.
- A view for a long-term career and not just a job. We invest in our future leaders and want someone with a thirst for improvement with a hunger to learn.
Just so you know, #WESEEEQUAL
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company; Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?