Marketing Summer Internship
Get your Marketing Summer Internship before Christmas!
Want to work with brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Are you ready to gain real work experience with the largest Consumer Goods Company in the world while still at university, and set the path for your future career? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Our marketing and Brand Management teams are the vision and strategy behind each of our brands. You will dive right in on one of our world-class brands, developing marketing plans and identifying specific marketing tactics to build on consumer, shopper and customer insights. Your expertise and creative tactics will help win the devotion of our consumers and grow our brands profitably. Together, we will continue to build the world’s leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers. Pretty cool, right?
An internship in Brand with P&G is designed to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging corporate environment we work in. You will be entrusted with a live, individual, business project to lead, own, and execute over the course of your internship with us. Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentorship and formal training as they deliver their work.
If you are an undergraduate student with strong dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you.
These are some examples of the missions that you could do:
What we offer you
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities, like a true P&Ger
- Recognized cutting edge marketing skills – we give you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager, likely a Brand Manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Benefits - you will get compensated for the work you deliver and the best interns have potential to receive a Job Offer for Full time Management Positions after they graduate.
We are looking for
- University undergrads/graduates who are currently pursuing a Degree
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
- Passionate about seeking a career at P&G after graduation
How do you apply?
1.Complete the online application and take the online assessment.
2.Pass the Resume Screening. The resume you upload should be 2 pages maximum and contain the following information: ·
- Your complete name and contact details, university and degree, year of graduation
- Academic history and key results.
- Your top 3-5 leadership experiences and achievements to date. Include 2-3 sentences to describe your specific role, the interventions you made and results achieved.
- Other relevant projects, research work, competitions, business ventures, athletic organizations, or internship experiences you have been part of.
3.Pass the Comprehensive Interviews with senior Brand Managers
4.Take the Global Reasoning Test at our Office.
5. Pass the comprehensive interview with Brand Director