Manufacturing and Logistics Career Academy 2018
Your fast track way to secure a graduate full-time role in Manufacturing or Logistics with P&G before Christmas.
Do you want to secure a career with one of the top Consumers Goods Companies in the world? Do you have a track record of challenging yourself and leading others? Are you a final year student or recent graduate from an Engineering/Technical or Supply Chain discipline? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
P&G's winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
The Manufacturing and Logistics Career Academy gives students an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging corporate environment we work in. It is a 2 day intensive careers academy designed to challenge your business and critical thinking, networking and team building skills, in real business situations. Whether your preference is manufacturing within a plant or supply logistics at a more corporate level, this exclusive event is designed to test and build both your respective technical and business skills. You'll work on real case studies that will cover all aspects of business and have the unique opportunity to pitch to senior management.
You will get real life exposure to life at P&G and, if you are successful, will be offered a full-time position upon graduation.
When: 10th to 11th December 2018 (travel required on 9th December 2018)
Where: P&G Reading (Gillette) Plant. All expenses will be covered by P&G.
What we offer you
If you are successful in securing a job with P&G, this is what you can look forward to:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your work and projects from the beginning
- A wide range of challenging engineering assignments in one of the most influential companies in the world. We don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities
- An opportunity for you to develop and deliver state of the art technologies supported by multi-million capital investments
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- A competitive compensation package
What we are looking for
- Applicants should have a BSc or MSc in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Supply Chain Degree
- Other STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) degrees will be considered.
- Applicants must have already graduated or be a final year student, expecting to graduate in Summer 2019.
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non- academic activities, short work experience or internships are a plus.
- Good command of the English language.
Good to know
At P&G #weseeequal. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
How do you apply?
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English (include examples of the experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Successful interviewees will be invited to attend the P&G Manufacturing & Logistics Career Academy.
This Manufacturing & Logistics Career Academy is the main recruitment event for Product Supply graduate roles in the UK & Ireland starting in 2019. However, if you are unable to attend on these particular dates, you can still be considered for similar roles by applying to this event and noting your unavailability in a cover letter with your application.