R&D Internships 2019 in Design/Animation/Engineering and Creative Technologies (M/F)
Are you currently studying Design, Engineering, Animation, Robotics, or any other creative technology degree?
Are you keen to have a real impact in a company whose products benefit billions of people every day? Do you want to create new products for some of the world’s biggest brands?
Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
What you can expect
Our internship programme runs for up to 12 months (normally 1 year), typically starting in July 2019, however, we will also consider candidates available for shorter periods. The UK focus for Engineering and Design is at our Gillette R&D centre in Reading, although all three UK Innovation Centres participate, as well as our Innovation Centres in Belgium and Germany.
We offer you:
Example projects have included using digital animation and app design to communicate new product benefits to consumers online, researching and designing new product forms for developing markets, or developing functional razor prototypes using our advanced 3D printing facilities to test with consumers.
We are looking for:
- Students from the different scientific, engineering (mechanical/electrical/design) product design and animation disciplines.
- It is preferable that students are in their penultimate year of their degree (Bachelors or Masters).
- A - Academic excellence at all stages through school and University education
- Good knowledge of Englis
- Technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and collaboration skills.
- Final year students including Master students might be taken into account.
Note that in R&D we are looking for creative digital skills, but we cannot offer typical ‘IT type’ internships. If your passion is around an IT role please check the Information Technology vacancies.
How do you apply?
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach an overview of your University grades.
As we are looking for candidates for our Design and/or Animation internships, please attach your portfolio or some elements of this when you submit your application online as well as your CV. We would be delighted to see some of your work.
Good to know:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship or any other legally protected factor.