Associate HR Manager
Do you have a deep understanding of how to develop people and lead organization change to improve business results? Do you have a passion to drive growth with our business leaders? Are you ready to build employee engagement so that they can bring their best every single day? Then this opportunity is for you.#
Meaningful work from Day One:
As an associate manager with us in HR, you'll have the responsibility to lead organisations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function. This is not your typical HR work – you will be the strategic HR partner to the business leaders of our organisation to deliver truly significant and tangible business results.
All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. You will be exposed to and deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labour relations, recruiting, training and development etc.
What we offer
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your role from the beginning, and you will be given specific responsibilities that are yours to own, shape and drive from day 1.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and others
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
We are looking for people who
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree - we accept people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- If you have some experience in the HR field, we would also consider you for this role (18-24 months of experience is ideal).
- Love solving and analysing problems to build creative solutions.
- Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
Just so you know
Our Head Office is in Weybridge, Surrey, however, there are roles available in the North and South of the UK at multiple sites. The starting date for this role is flexible.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship or any other legally protected factor.