Consumer and Market Knowledge UK Internship
Are you an intellectually curious individual who is passionate about uncovering human needs and desires?
If so, then a role in the Consumer and Market Knowledge (CMK) organization is for you!
In CMK, we directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments and much more. We use our boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it & how we can we influence them through immersive exploration, in-depth analysis and good research.
We answer questions like: What should our brands stand for? Who are our target shoppers and how do we best reach them? How can we invent exciting in-store & on-line shopper experiences ?
Your role as Interin in CMK:
- You will act as an internal, active and influential business strategy consultant, whose role it is to ensure that consumer and shopper insights are the foundations of our business strategy and execution.
- You will be part of a multi-functional business team, working closely with Brand Management, Finance, Sales, Research & Development and others, constantly exploring new opportunities for business growth.
- Your key to success will be your ability to build on and combine soft skills with analytical skills, and use integrative thinking to convey research findings to drive actions with your key business partners.
- We believe people are endlessly fascinating and there’s always something new to discover. One day you could be exploring human decision making & how the brain works and another deep-diving into big data sets to spot patterns and create learnings to shape P&G business strategies.
- You will be growing your skills day-in, day-out, by connecting with internal & external experts to explore new ways to learn and by exchanging your findings with the CMK family.
So here’s your opportunity: join CMK and help us anticipate what consumers want and find out what they need.
Internship duration of between 3 and 6 months at our P&G Headquarters in Weybridge. Internship start date from April 2019 but this can be flexible.
What P&G will offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
Application deadline: March 31st 2019
We are looking for:
- Students currently pursuing a Bachelor degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics or quantitative social sciences like Economics and Business Studies.
- Strong analytical skills using multiple data sources.
- Team orientation, “can-do “ attitude and ability to deliver breakthrough results.
- Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
- Data Analytics, Statistics, Attributive & Predictive Modeling, Programming Language, Psychology background a plus (optional).
- Ability to play a key role and influence across levels and functions.
Good to know
At P&G #weseeequal. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
How could you apply
1.Apply via clicking the button below
2.Have your CV ready to attach (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)