Project Support Assistant
We welcome enthusiasm and innovation to improve and challenge current methods and procedures.
As the year progresses you are given the opportunity to increase responsibility and autonomy to gain the most from your placement year.
A SAP Co-ordinator would be part of the Project Management Support Team and create, upload and overview the complete life cycle of Project Purchase Requisitions. This involves liaison with the Project and Procurement teams, sub-contractors and suppliers. As part of the Project Support Team, they may also be required to undertake tasks for other members of the team involving Document Control and Project Administration.
- Coordinate most activities related to the creation of SAP Project Requisitions
- Undertake the call-off of items from existing supplier Long Term Agreements
- Co-ordinate the call-off of long term Purchase Orders
- Generate the various reports as required.
- Obtain clarification of any questions & queries from Finance and Customer Services in Milan re. invoices.
- Goods Receipting – ensuring that procured items are received in good order and evidence is obtained and posted.
- You may also be required to assist the Document Controller with Project document maintainance on the Company Sharepoint system.
- You may also undertake Project Administration tasks as instructed by the Head of Projects.
Who We Are Looking For?
An individual who has:
- Self discipline
- Ability to keep clear and accurate records and reports
- Ability to communicate / present in a clear and logical manner
- General computer skills essential with knowledge of Excel and Word
- Ability to organise workload and to manage filing methods and management techniques.
We will expect a professional attitude to work and a willingness to learn and take initiative.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!