Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last thirteen years.
Our continued success, size and scale, not forgetting our extensive client base creates a unique learning and working environment for undergraduates and graduates to start their career.
Our purpose is to build trust in society, solving important problems for our clients; helping them tackle complex business challenges and improving how they work.
Work experience opportunities
We have work experience opportunities across all our business areas. Our programmes will help you learn where your skills, interests and career goals would best fit into our business. You could spend as little as one day with us on a career open day, or if you’re looking to invest more time, you could apply to our summer internship programme or perhaps one of our work placements.
While we choose the best people to join us, it might be surprising to learn they’re from a wide range of backgrounds and have studied all sorts of degree subjects. And there are many areas of our business you could start your career. You can work in: Actuarial, Assurance, Consulting, Deals, Legal, Tax and Technology
Training and development
All routes into our business offer you the same deal. The opportunity for you to grow as an individual, building the skills needed to be successful in your role, to meet new people and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life. In return, we need people who are resilient, willing to work hard, quick to learn, and passionate about going the extra mile to help our clients.
Reasons to join us
- Be part of the world’s leading professional services global network.
- Experience the best opportunities to learn, grow and excel, by learning on-the-job, learning from others, and through formal learning.
- Work in a supportive culture with access to a wide range of people to support your development - professional qualifications team, tutors, career coach and mentor and independent careers service team - to help you steer your career in your chosen direction.
- Be at the forefront of innovation and the heart of the digital revolution.
- Earn a competitive salary, holiday banking where you can accrue up to 40 days holiday and the ability to design a benefits package to meet your personal needs.
Who we look for
For most of our programmes, we welcome applications from all degree subjects. You’ll need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’.
The PwC Professional focuses on five core attributes; whole leadership, business acumen, technical capabilities, global acumen and relationships. We use this framework to recruit, develop and assess our people at all grades and in all areas of our business because we expect all of our people to be leaders.
How to apply
The skills and experiences you develop with us will stay with you throughout your career.
Join PwC. We’ll help you reach your full potential. Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
- We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive employer. We start from the simple premise that every...
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!