Work placements - Autumn 2017
What we do
Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We do this for our clients by helping them tackle complex business challenges, improve how they work and create the value they need.
Work on real projects, learn about our business and get exposure to a prestigious client list. You'll work alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals on everyday projects. So you’ll get a good insight into working life at PwC. Our 11-month work placements in Assurance, Deals and Technology start in September and are available at offices across the UK. You could leave with a graduate job offer and even sit a selection of professional accounting exams (where applicable). You’ll then come back into a second year role to us, a year ahead of your peers.
Reasons to join us
- Be part of the world’s leading professional services global network.
- Experience the best opportunities to learn, grow and excel, by learning on-the-job, learning from others, and through formal learning.
- Work in a supportive culture with access to a wide range of people to support your development - professional qualifications team, tutors, career coach and mentor and independent careers service team - to help you steer your career in your chosen direction.
- Be at the forefront of innovation and the heart of the digital revolution.
- Earn a competitive salary during your placement with us.
Visit our website for further details on what we can offer you.
What you need to bring us
A 2:1 or above in any degree subject
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 13 years.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!