Talent academy – 2017
What we do
Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We do this for our clients by helping them tackle complex business challenges, improve how they work and create the value they need.
What you’d do
Get a unique insight into what we do and how we do it on one of our Talent academy programmes for undergraduates. Develop valuable business skills. And discover where your strengths and interests lie.
This two day programme for first-year undergraduates (or second years on a four-year degree) will boost your employability skills and give your career a jump start. You could also land an internship or work placement with us for the following year.
Our Talent academy takes place in Northern Ireland and the UK; all travel expenses are paid. Please check our website for dates and specific details.
Reasons to join us
- Be part of the world’s leading professional services global network.
- Experience the best opportunities to learn, grow and excel, by learning on-the-job, learning from others, and through formal learning.
- Work in a supportive culture with access to a wide range of people to support your development - professional qualifications team, tutors, career coach and mentor and independent careers service team - to help you steer your career in your chosen direction.
- Be at the forefront of innovation and the heart of the digital revolution.
What you need to bring us
- A UCAS tariff of 300 or above
- Be on track for a 2:1 or above in any degree subject
- You'll need to be in your first year of a 3 year degree or four year degree with a business/industrial placement. Or second year of a 4 year university degree
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 13 years.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!