Tax summer internship – 2017
What we do
Our purpose is to build trust in society. Providing decision makers with information they can trust and giving investors’ confidence. Our high-quality audit adds insight and value and shows if a company is sustainable and profitable.
What you’d do
On our Tax summer internship you’ll experience work and life at PwC, and gain a valuable insight into our business and culture. You'll get a real taste of life at the heart of PwC, working alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals on live and interesting client projects.
If you’re in your penultimate year, build your skills and your confidence by working alongside specialists for six weeks during the summer. You could also be in the final year of an undergraduate degree with a one year postgraduate degree place confirmed. Either way, you could go back to university with a graduate job offer.
Reasons to join us
- Be part of the world’s leading professional services global network.
- Experience the best opportunities to learn, grow and excel, by learning on-the-job, learning from others, and through formal learning.
- Work in a supportive culture with access to a wide range of people to support your development - professional qualifications team, tutors, career coach and mentor and independent careers service team - to help you steer your career in your chosen direction.
- Be at the forefront of innovation and the heart of the digital revolution.
- Earn a competitive salary.
What you need to bring us
A 2:1 or above in any degree subject
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 13 years and number one for Employer of Choice in Consulting.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!