Deals summer internship – 2017
What we do
Our purpose is to build trust in society. Providing decision makers with information they can trust and giving investors confidence. Our high-quality audit adds insight and value and shows if a company is sustainable and profitable.
What you’d do
On our Deals summer internships you’ll experience work and life at PwC, and gain a valuable insight into our business and culture. You’ll guide public and private sector clients through major deals, organisational changes and strategic decisions. See close up how different organisations work. Tackle every kind of business problem. Help increase value while reducing risk. And build a range of core skills whichever area you join.
You could join in our Business Recovery Services practice, Corporate Finance, Forensics, Valuations or Transaction Services. See our website for further details. Whichever one you decide upon, the work will be varied with no one typical day in the office.
If you’re in your penultimate year, build your skills and your confidence by working alongside specialists for eight weeks during the summer. You could also be in the final year of an undergraduate degree with a one year postgraduate degree place confirmed. Either way, you could go back to university with a graduate job offer.
Reasons to join us
- Be part of the world’s leading professional services global network that is also the UK’s Graduate Employer of Choice for Consulting according to The Times.
- Experience the best opportunities to learn, grow and excel, by learning on-the-job, learning from others, and through formal learning.
- Work in a supportive culture with access to a wide range of people to support your development - professional qualifications team, tutors, career coach and mentor and independent careers service team - to help you steer your career in your chosen direction.
- Be at the forefront of innovation and the heart of the digital revolution.
- Earn a competitive salary, holiday banking where you can accrue up to 40 days holiday and the ability to design a benefits package to meet your personal needs.
What you need to bring us
A 2:1 or above in any degree subject
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 13 years. What’s more, we’re also the UK’s Graduate Employer of Choice for Consulting according to The Times.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!