Graduate opportunities within Assurance – April and Autumn 2017
What we do
Our purpose is to build trust in society. In an ever changing world, there is an increasing focus on the total contribution from businesses to their customers, people, suppliers, community and the wider economy. We provide decision makers with information they can trust and give investors confidence.
In Assurance, we get right to the heart of business. With a continued demand for better corporate governance, accountability and transparency, we work with organisations to identify and manage their risks to best position them for the future.
Our role impacts everyone’s lives and it’s work that really matters. In this constantly evolving environment, Assurance offers you a diverse career working with a wide range of businesses and industries. This variety provides the opportunity to develop a broad range of effective business skills and enables our people to excel across the breadth of work Assurance offers.
Join Assurance and you could find yourself involved in
External Audit, Risk Assurance, Technology in Assurance or Government and Public Sector and you’ll work with a variety of clients in all. You’ll be part of the team working with FTSE 100 companies, as well as thousands of smaller organisations and public sector organisations. As we work in many different industries , you’ll also be able to gain specific industry experience.
Reasons to join us
- Be part of the world’s leading professional services global network.
- Experience the best opportunities to learn, grow and excel, by learning on-the-job, learning from others, and through formal learning.
- Work in a supportive culture with access to a wide range of people to support your development - professional qualifications team, tutors, career coach and mentor and independent careers service team - to help you steer your career in your chosen direction.
- Be at the forefront of innovation and the heart of the digital revolution.
- Earn a competitive salary, holiday banking where you can accrue up to 40 days holiday and the ability to design a benefits package to meet your personal needs.
Visit our website for further details on what we can offer you.
What you need to bring us
A 2:1 or above in any degree subject
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 13 years.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
Please note: deadlines do apply so we encourage an early application. Please check our website for further details.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!