Graduate opportunities within Strategy& with PwC – Autumn 2017
What we do
Join us and start to build an extraordinary career. We're changing the way the world thinks about strategy and how it's done. We're looking for outstanding graduates, who will join a training programme designed to develop deep and well-rounded core consulting skills. You'll focus on both C-suite Corporate Strategy work and M&A Strategy, and progress quickly in a high-growth, industry-changing organisation.
We look for a rare combination of razor-sharp intellectual ability, commercial awareness, analytical skills, flexibility, teamwork and the confidence and credibility to present your opinions to senior clients.
We’ll accelerate your future
Joining us means challenging yourself with work that’s difficult and complex, but also rewarding and fun. You’ll join as a Graduate Associate and be the cornerstone of the team. You’ll work with great people and learn fast.
We’ll expect you to have an entrepreneurial mind, challenge conventional assumptions and spark thoughtful debate. This is one of the best ways we know to come up with fresher, smarter answers to our clients’ toughest problems.
What you need to bring us
- Minimum 2.1 degree expected (Bachelors, Masters or PhD) from any discipline
- Strong A levels (340 UCAS points and above) or equivalent
- Business work experience and/or internships
- International experience acquired through internships or study abroad is also desirable
- Leadership roles and extracurricular activities such as voluntary work, sporting attainment, musical accomplishment and entrepreneurial interests
- Effectiveness in the use of computer tools, e.g. Excel and PowerPoint are desirable
- Business-level fluency in English
- Additional languages desirable
Our two strategy consulting teams work closely together and do similar work. When you apply we’d recommend you make an ‘open’ application to both teams, and we’ll interview you for a team which we think suits your skills. You’ll have the opportunity to indicate if you’d like to focus on Corporate Strategy or M&A Strategy work – if you do have a preference, please provide us with the reasons why in your application.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!