Delivery and Innovation - Assurance
The PwC Deal
No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all routes offer the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package.
Our graduate training programme is underpinned by a development framework that broadens and deepens your knowledge. You'll learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work, picking up business, personal and technical skills you can use across the network, and throughout your career
Join our leading practice and you'll be part of the team that gets to grips with every aspect of clients' activities, understanding their business to identify where our high-quality Assurance can add insight and value. It's critical work that enhances corporate governance and plays an important role in ensuring the reliability and relevance of business information. Work with our prestigious client list and you'll develop the business skills, knowledge and relationships you need to do well in a career that's about so much more than numbers.
Assurance Centre of Excellence - Delivery and Innovation
As part of our Assurance Centre of Excellence team you’ll work with a broad and diverse range of clients, providing you with exposure to businesses of varying sizes, industries and complexity. You’ll use cutting edge technology working virtually on various audit engagements across the UK. You’ll develop specialist Assurance knowledge and play a key role in improving the quality and efficiency of our audits. And, by working with our latest technology, you’ll lead on innovation in a range of areas, with an initial focus on Pensions Assets and Liabilities, Share Based Payments, and the Audit of Tax. Alongside this, you’ll be studying for your ACA chartered accounting qualification.
As you progress through your early career, if you choose to, you may have the opportunity to work within our wider Assurance business, or you can continue to develop deeper expertise within our Assurance Centre of Excellence.
Reasons to join us
- Be at the forefront of innovation and the heart of the digital revolution.
- Work with our prestigious client list and you'll develop the business skills, knowledge and relationships you need to do well in a career that's about so much more than numbers.
- Your role in Assurance will also provide you with the opportunity to study towards the Chartered Accountant (ACA) qualification. This is your first step to becoming a chartered accountant.
- Work in a supportive culture with access to a wide range of people to support your development - professional qualifications team, tutors, career coach and mentor and independent careers service team - to help you steer your career in your chosen direction.
- Defining our virtual working practices of the future, by discovering the best techniques to build relationships and rapport with clients and teams remotely.
- Strengthening client relationships through application of your specialism - building trust in what we do.
Our Assurance Centre of Excellence team is based in our Manchester office and located right in the city centre, near the GMEX and central Library, so you’ll enjoy all the perks of a great working location as well as easy access to the office however you commute in. You’ll be part of a large team of over 700 employees and will feel at home with opportunities to join social activities and local initiatives.
What you'll gain
Your role in Assurance will also provide you with the opportunity to study towards your Chartered Accountancy qualification with the ICAEW
What you need to get in
- You'll need to have or be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in any subject
Outstanding potential takes many forms and academic success is just one measure. That's why we have our 'Outstanding Achievement' entry route - it's an innovative way we're able to support applications from people who may not have met the academic requirements we're looking for, but have excelled in something else.
We know that the skills and experiences you develop with us will stay with you throughout your career. So join PwC. We'll help you reach your full potential.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!