Assurance Summer Internship – 2018
What we do
Our purpose is to build trust in society. In an ever changing world, there is an increasing focus on the total contribution from businesses to their customers, people, suppliers, community and the wider economy. We provide decision makers with information they can trust and give investors’ confidence.
What you’d do
On our summer internship you’ll experience work and life at PwC, and gain a valuable insight into our business and culture. You can join our mainstream Assurance (Financial Audit) business, Government and Public Services, Technology in Assurance. You'll get a real taste of life at the heart of PwC, working alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals on live and interesting client projects. You’ll be doing real work on real clients from FTSE 100 companies, to SMEs and public sector organisations, so be prepared to get stuck in.
If you’re in your penultimate year, build your skills and your confidence by working alongside specialists for six weeks during the summer. You could also be in the final year of an undergraduate degree with a one year postgraduate degree place confirmed. Either way, you could go back to university with a graduate job offer.
Reasons to join us
- Be part of the world’s leading professional services global network.
- Experience the best opportunities to learn, grow and excel, by learning on-the-job, learning from others, and through formal learning.
- Work in a supportive culture with access to a wide range of people to support your development - professional qualifications team, tutors, career coach and mentor and independent careers service team - to help you steer your career in your chosen direction.
- Be at the forefront of innovation and the heart of the digital revolution.
- Earn a competitive salary
What you need to bring us
- A 2:1 or above in any degree subject
- You'll need to be in your penultimate year of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree; or
- You'll need to be in your final year of an undergraduate degree with a one year postgraduate place confirmed
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 14 years.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!