Graduate opportunities within Tax – Autumn 2018
What we do
Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We do this for our clients by helping them tackle complex business challenges, improve how they work and create the value they need.
What you’d do
The tax landscape is constantly changing. Your knowledge will help high-profile organisations, entrepreneurs and family businesses understand complex rules and make informed decisions with significant impacts. You’ll also help governments ensure the efficient operation of tax systems and use your insight to solve long-term problems.
Over 3,000 tax experts work in some 20 key areas and you’ll be part of a business that’s proactively engaging in the tax policy debate and focused on leading views and new ideas. Our people need to be flexible and ready to build strong relationships, networks and leadership skills. Our expertise covers every conceivable area of taxation.
You can join one of three specialist teams: Corporate Tax, People and Organisation, Indirect Tax or Tax Reporting and Strategy.
By joining Tax you’ll also be involved with our innovative One Tax Rotation programme. This gives you the opportunity to work outside your normal team in Tax for up to six months and develop your transferable skills. Find out more on our website.
Reasons to join us
- Be part of the world’s leading professional services global network.
- Experience the best opportunities to learn, grow and excel, by learning on-the-job, learning from others, and through formal learning.
- Work in a supportive culture with access to a wide range of people to support your development - professional qualifications team, tutors, career coach and mentor and independent careers service team - to help you steer your career in your chosen direction.
- Be at the forefront of innovation and the heart of the digital revolution.
- Earn a competitive salary, holiday banking where you can accrue up to 40 days holiday and the ability to design a benefits package to meet your personal needs.
- Support to gain a professional qualification – study towards becoming a Chartered Accountant with the Institute of Chartered Accountants, England and Wales (ICAEW) or the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS).
Visit our website for further details on what we can offer you.
What you need to bring us
- A 2:1 or above in any degree subject
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 14 years.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!