Tech Academy 2018 - London
Are you starting to think about your career and where to start? Are you interested in Technology and wondering what a career in this business could involve? Would you like get a taste for a company or work experience programme before you commit to it? If so, we think our Tech Academy would be perfect for you.
Technology is at the heart of all transformational changes that organisations go through. It has a big part to play when we help our clients and often drives the change agenda. We combine our business and technical skills in response to our clients' rapidly changing business and technical needs. If you're passionate about technology, you'll get expert training and the opportunity to specialise in a sought after discipline. You'll take part in this unique opportunity to spend time with our Technology team who'll reveal the innovative work we're doing to keep at the forefront of data, digital and cyber security for our clients at a global reach.
During this 3-day paid placement, you'll shadow members of our Technology team spanning across areas such as Cyber Security, Technology Risk, Data Analytics and Forensic Technology Solutions by:
- Attending meetings
- Working with external clients and internal teams
- Gaining exposure to the type of work we do
Dates: Monday 9 April - Wednesday 11 April
Apply early to avoid missing out
What we do
Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We do this for our clients by helping them tackle complex business challenges, improve how they work and create the value they need.
Reasons to join us
- Be part of the world’s leading professional services global network.
- Experience the best opportunities to learn, grow and excel, by learning on-the-job, learning from others, and through formal learning.
- Work in a supportive culture with access to a wide range of people to support your development - professional qualifications team, tutors, career coach and mentor and independent careers service team - to help you steer your career in your chosen direction.
- Be at the forefront of innovation and the heart of the digital revolution.
What you need to bring us
- You'll need to be a first year or second year undergraduate university student
- You'll need to be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in any subject
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 14 years.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!