Assurance work placements PwC – Autumn 2018
What we do
Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We do this for our clients by helping them tackle complex business challenges, improve how they work and create the value they need.
Work on real projects, learn about our business and get exposure to a prestigious client list. You'll work alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals on everyday projects. These eleven-month placements are for students who need to complete a placement as part of their degree. You could sit a selection of professional accounting exams and leave with a graduate job offer to fast track into a second year role upon graduation.
You'll work alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals on everyday projects. So you'll get a good insight into working life at PwC.
Join our leading practice and you'll be part of the team that gets to grips with every aspect of clients' activities, understanding their business to identify where our high-quality Assurance can add insight and value. It's critical work that enhances corporate governance and plays an important role in ensuring the reliability and relevance of business information. Work with our prestigious client list and you'll develop the business skills, knowledge and relationships you need to do well in a career that's about so much more than numbers.
Joining our team, you'll need to be able to think independently and confidently about sharing your point of view. You'll work with a variety of clients and be part of a team working with FTSE 100 companies as well as thousands of smaller organisations. As we work in many different industries, you'll also be able to gain specific industry experience. Our work in Assurance is client focused and you'll be working at client sites and, at times will need to travel away from home. During our busy season, we often work to meet tight deadlines, which can mean longer hours. Our Assurance teams are flexible to the changing needs of our clients.
What you’d do
You'll do the same work and benefit from the same training as our first-year graduate recruits, contributing to a range of client projects as part of a highly skilled team. The work can be intense at times – but you’ll have plenty of fun, not forgetting competitive rewards, along the way.
Reasons to join us
- Be part of the world’s leading professional services global network.
- Experience the best opportunities to learn, grow and excel, by learning on-the-job, learning from others, and through formal learning.
- Work in a supportive culture with access to a wide range of people to support your development - professional qualifications team, tutors, career coach and mentor and independent careers service team - to help you steer your career in your chosen direction.
- Be at the forefront of innovation and the heart of the digital revolution.
- Earn a competitive salary.
What you need to bring us
- A 2:1 or above in any degree subject
- You'll need to be on four-year degree programme that features a sandwich placement element
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 14 years.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!