Are you starting to think about your career and wondering where to start? Would you like get a taste for a company or work experience programme before you commit to it? If so, we think our Talent Academy would be perfect for you. Based at the Culloden Estate and Spa, you’ll get a unique insight into what we do and how we do it. You’ll develop valuable business skills and discover where your strengths and interests lie. You’ll find out more about a career in PwC and hear from people currently doing the role to find out first hand, what made them join us and what makes them stay.
This two-day residential programme for first-year or second-year undergraduates will boost your employability skills and give your career a jump start. If you enjoy it and you do well, you could also land an internship or work placement with us. We cover your food and accommodation at the Culloden and you’ll meet some great people and walk away with skills that will stay with you for life.
When: 27 & 28 March
Where: Culloden Estate & Spa, 142 Bangor Road, Holywood BT18 0EX, Northern Ireland
Application and Online Test deadline: Friday 1 December at 11pm
What we do
Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We do this for our clients by helping them tackle complex business challenges, improve how they work and create the value they need.
Reasons to join us
- Be part of the world’s leading professional services global network.
- Experience the best opportunities to learn, grow and excel, by learning on-the-job, learning from others, and through formal learning.
- Work in a supportive culture with access to a wide range of people to support your development - professional qualifications team, tutors, career coach and mentor and independent careers service team - to help you steer your career in your chosen direction.
- Be at the forefront of innovation and the heart of the digital revolution.
What you need to bring us
- You'll need to be a first year or second year undergraduate university student
- You'll need to be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in any subject
- You'll need to have a Grade C in GCSE English Language and Mathematics (or equivalent).
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 14 years.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
Insight Day, Legal, London, 2018
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!