Graduate Programme: Change and Business Solutions - Edinburgh
During this two year graduate programme you’ll be working hands-on across several areas of the bank. You’ll be developing relationships across the organisation, where you can influence and drive effective change, and take on more complex situations as you progress.
You’ll be rewarded with a starting salary of £28,000. On top of your salary you’ll also have access to our flexible benefits package.
As a Graduate trainee on this programme, you can expect to:
- Interpret objectives and data in order to develop meaningful, innovative solutions
- Build an awareness of emerging technologies and concepts across the industry
- Gain business analysis and change management expertise
- Identify, define and manage specific stages of projects
- Investigate and identify innovative ways to improve business systems and processes
- Develop strong business relationships built across our organisation, matched with influencing abilities to drive change
- Gain an understanding of agile methodologies and systems thinking
- Have the opportunity to choose the type of qualification you study, and where you would like to develop further
After a full induction, you’ll begin your rotational placements based in Change and Business Solutions. You’ll go through four, six month rotations across different areas of our business.
At the end of the two years, we hope to see you join us in a permanent role. We’ll be supporting your career development throughout, but particularly during your last rotation we’ll focus on what roles you could step into next.
We pride ourselves on the professional support we offer our graduates, and the friendly, down to earth community our graduates have shaped themselves.
Before you start, you’ll be paired with a ‘buddy’ (a graduate already on the programme) who’ll be there to help you get settled, answer any questions, and share their experiences.
You’ll also be assigned a Graduate Coach and a Placement Manager. Your Graduate Coach will be there to provide support throughout the programme, and will work with you to create a personal Capability Plan; your Placement Manager will provide rotation specific support, and will change with each placement. Together, they’ll help you reflect on your progress, develop your career, and build your professional network.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!