(based on 26 ratings in 2016)
"The firm is very international, acting in high-profile and high-quality matters."
- The high-quality work and level of responsibility given to trainees shows how highly valued they are by the firm.
- Friendly colleagues and an open culture make the firm an enjoyable place to work.
- A wide variety of formal training is on offer providing lots of opportunities for developing new skills.
- The firm has won several awards for its work surrounding diversity.
- Occasionally, high workloads mean it can be hard to find the time to get feedback on work you have done.
- Salaries are seen as good but becoming less competitive.
- There could be more international secondments on offer, given the firm's global presence.
- While the firm does have flexible working, this is not available to trainees.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!