(based on 12 ratings in 2017)
"International and ambitious."
- The high-quality work and level of responsibility given to trainees shows how highly valued they are by the firm.
- Friendly colleagues and an open culture make the firm an enjoyable place to work.
- A wide variety of formal training is on offer providing lots of opportunities for developing new skills.
- The firm has won several awards for its work surrounding diversity.
- Salaries are seen as good but becoming less competitive.
- There could be more international secondments on offer, given the firm's global presence.
- There can sometimes be competition for the more popular departments.
- Some felt that they would have liked more control over their seat choices.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!