(based on 16 ratings in 2018)
"Ambitious, innovative and has a keen interest in developing its..."
- The high-quality work and level of responsibility given to trainees show how highly valued they are by the firm.
- Friendly colleagues and an open culture make the firm an enjoyable place to work.
- A wide variety of formal training is on offer, providing lots of opportunities for developing new skills.
- The firm has won several awards for its work surrounding diversity.
- Salaries are seen as good but becoming less competitive.
- Some trainees would like more consistent and regular feedback.
- There can sometimes be competition for the more popular departments.
- Some feel that they would like more control over their seat choices.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!