Reply is a company that specialises in Consulting, Systems Integration and Digital Services with a focus on the conception, design and implementation of solutions based on the new communication channels and digital media. Reply partners with key industrial groups in defining and developing business models made possible by the new technological and communication paradigms such as Big Data, Cloud Computing, Digital Communication, the Internet of Things and Mobile and Social Networking. In so doing, it aims to optimise and integrate processes, applications and devices.
Reply’s offer is aimed at fostering the success of its customers through the introduction of innovation along the whole economic digital chain. Given its knowledge of specific solutions and due to a consolidated experience, Reply addresses the main core issues of the various industrial sectors.
Reply’s offer covers three areas of competence:
- Processes – for Reply the understanding and the use of technology involves the introduction of a new enabling factor for business processes, based on an in-depth knowledge of both the market and the specific industrial contexts of implementation;
- Applications – Reply designs and develops application solutions aimed at meeting core business needs;
- Technologies – Reply optimises the use of innovative technologies, creating solutions that are capable of guaranteeing maximum operational efficiency and flexibility for its clients.
Within the three areas Reply offers:
- Consultancy – on strategy, communications, processes and technologies;
- Systems Integration – to use the full potential of technology by combining business consulting services with innovative technical solutions and high levels of added value;
- Application Management – the management, monitoring and continuous development of software assets.
With operations in Europe and Main Offices in Germany, Italy and the UK, Reply achieved in excess of €780 million in 2016. Since the beginning of the year, the Group has recorded a consolidated turnover amounting to 208.4 million Euros, an increase of 11.8% compared to the corresponding data for 2016. Reply is listed on Borsa Italiana S.p.A. [MTA, STAR: REY].
Roles available include but not limited to are software developer, technical consultant, business consultant, project manager, business analyst
Internships / placements
There are currently no vacancies on TARGETjobs. Please check back soon.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!