Graduate Delivery Consultant
Logistics Reply is one of the fasting growing company in the Wharehouse ManagementS space today. Our WMS platform is recognized among the leading products and services across analyst evaluations (Gartner Group Magic Quadrant) and we have a global scope. We are looking for experienced, high performing, and collaborative talent to fill the position of Product Marketing Manager.
This role is based within @Logistics Reply, Reply’s specialist arm that focuses on changing the way the world moves. You’ll be on the frontline, helping deliver projects across an enviable list of large clients like Fiat and Ferrari. Specifically, you’ll be joining as a Graduate Consultant within @Logistics’ Supply Chain Management Warehouse solutions team. In a nutshell, Reply want you to:
- Development/configuration of new warehouse management systems on the basis of detailed specifications
- Design, coding and debugging of applications
- Define and document operating procedures
- Develop accurate application test conditions and, according to these, certify the software
- Cooperate, with recommendations and suggestions, to the technological and applicative development of the product
- Understand technical design specifications at high level and translate them into implementation details
- Support the delivery process, helping the customer with classroom and on-the-job training and on-site support activities
- Understand and analyse client's organization/operation and requirements in order to produce recommendations, high level technical design documents and time/cost estimates
Skills and requirements:
- Good knowledge of at least one relational DBMS (Oracle, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2, et cetera) and of SQL language. The knowledge of Oracle relational DBMS and of basic concepts of database tuning will be considered a plus
- Good knowledge / Experience of procedural programming. The knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL will be considered a plus
- Minimum of 2:1 in MSc Computer Science.