Marketing Intern - French Speaker
Reply is a multinational Technology and Business Consultancy company, specializing in the delivery of solutions based on new communication networks and digital media. With offices across the UK (London and externally), Belgium, Netherlands, and France, the Operations Team provides support services to corporate network– and we are continuing to grow!
In this position you will gain hands-on experience working within our customer marketing department with exposure to the following key areas; Business Analytics, Strategy and Project Management.
- Managing Market Share Reporting – Interpreting and analysing raw market data to provide business recommendations.
- Competitor Tracking – Researching and analysing the strategies of our competitors in the market.
- Branded event planning – Project managing impactful brand events, both in the office and at our key customers.
- Ecommerce Strategy – Actively shaping the plans of our brands, working with sales to win in this fast-moving environment.
- Marketing Graphics – Briefing and working with our agency partners to create consumer facing marketing graphics.
- Product graphics and new product launch data – Supporting brand managers in creating logistic data for new products and approving products artworks.
- Project management – Assisting the team cross functionally with ad-hoc project work as and when required
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelors or Master’s degree in a Business or Marketing discipline.
- We’re looking for you to show curiosity and the ability to get to the root of a problem and expand your current knowledge.
- This Marketing Internship will offer you a diverse, exciting and cross-functional position where there are various tasks to complete. It’s important that you have strong communication skills as you will be interacting with various departments within the business in the UK and overseas.
- We want you to be proactive in your thinking, taking a real responsibility and ownership for your work by using your initiative to make decisions and be personally responsible for them.
- In regards to our companies in France as well as in the Benelux region you will assist in taking care of our French online presence, hence fluent French at full professional proficiency is a must-have requirement for this position.
We are looking for a graduate to intern from May/June 2019 to January 2020.
This position is based in France.