- In this position you will have hands on experience working within our customer marketing department with exposure to the following key areas; Business Analytics, Strategy and Project Management.
- Managing Market Share Reporting – Interpreting and analysing raw market data to provide business recommendations.
- Competitor Tracking – Researching and analysing the strategies of our competitors in the market.
- Branded event planning – Project managing impactful brand events, both in the office and at our key customers.
- Ecommerce Strategy – Actively shaping the plans of our brands, working with sales to win in this fast-moving environment.
- Marketing Graphics – Briefing and working with our agency partners to create consumer facing marketing graphics.
- Promotional products – Responsible for creating promotional products, working with Product Supply, building timelines and aligning all stakeholders to achieve deadlines.
- Product graphics and new product launch data – Supporting brand managers in creating logistic data for new products and approving products artworks.
- Project management – Assisting the team cross functionally with ad-hoc project work as and when required.
- Master’s degree in a Business or Marketing discipline.
- Business or Marketing graduates with strong analytical skills.
- Be able to show curiosity to able to get to the root of a problem and expand your current knowledge.
- Marketing is a diverse, exciting and cross-functional role where there are various tasks to complete. It’s important that you have strong communication skills as you will be interacting with various departments within the business in the UK and overseas.
- We want you to be proactive in your thinking, taking a real responsibility and ownership for your work by using your initiative to make decisions and be personally responsible for them.