Reply is a multinational Technology and Business Consultancy company, specializing in the delivery of solutions based on new communication networks and digital media. With offices across the UK (London and externally), Belgium, Netherlands, and France, the Operations Team provides support services to corporate network– and we are continuing to grow!
As a Quantitative Analyst joining Alpha Reply, you will be joining the Business Unit whose mission is to help Financial Institutions adopt a data-driven approach to Banking. Our service offering revolves around data, modelling, quantitative and predictive analytics, with the aim of improving our clients customers engagement and operational effectiveness.
- Delivering outstanding outcomes when on a mission for our clients, across a wide range of financial institutions (investment banks, retail banks, Fintechs, asset managers, hedge funds);
- Develop Alpha Reply’s customer offering;
- Identify innovation opportunities when working for our clients;
Required Skills and Experience
- Very strong analytical capabilities and applied knowledge of stochastics calculus and statistics;
- Msc or PhD in a quantitative topic (Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science);
- Good coding skills (Python is preferred, although not a strict requirement);
- Impeccable presentation and good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A passion for new technologies and innovation;
While not a strict requirement, you may:
- have some experience with a cloud platform technology stack (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- have some experience of big data platforms (Spark, Kafka, BigQuery/Dataflow,...)
- have some experience in implementing machine learning based solutions (NLP, RPA, customer engagement and behavioural analytics, anomaly/fraud detection,...)