Graduate Network and Security Consultant
ARE YOU A RECENT masters GRADUATE WITH A PASSION FOR emerging technology and Network innovation? WANT TO JOIN A YOUNG, DYNAMIC, and FAST PACED COMPANY with opportunities for training and growth?
Reply has some fantastic opportunities for ambitious AND talented graduates who have obtained a masters degree in IT, COMPUTER SCIENCE or Technology AND are looking to start their Consultancy career.
Solid understanding and interest in:
- Firewalls (Mostly Draytek)
- DNS, DHCP, NAT and VPNs
- WAN technologies such as MPLS
- IP telephony or Unified Communications
- Network monitoring tools such as Solar Winds, Highlight or other SNMP inspection methods.
Proficiency in the following areas may be useful to the role:
- Practical understanding of Windows Server
- Wireless technologies
We welcome students predicted to gain a 2:1 or higher at Masters level in the following disciplines: Computer Science, Networking, Computer Security, Telecommunications, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering.
Who we’re actively looking for:
Maintaining a great company culture is very important to us we’re hoping our new team members will have the following characteristics (in no particular order):
- Committed to lifelong learning
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Good communication skills
- Team orientated
- Passionate about technology (it goes without saying!)
What we offer you:
- Full training is accessible to all of our consultants.
- Structured career progression, at Reply we encourage career growth and will give you the tools and guidance to achieve subject matter expertise and management capabilities.
- Fun environment to work in where you are surrounded by like-minded people who are passionate about tech.
- Opportunities to get involved in Hackathons, Code Challenges, Labcamps. Your education doesn’t need to stop here! Reply prides themselves on continuously learning about emerging technologies.
- Opportunity to work on projects abroad with some of the world’s leading brands.
- Relaxed, diverse, and vibrant tech environment.
- Competitive salary.