We are looking for a tech & communication passionate intern to join the Reply Social Network
Reply is a leading Consulting, Systems Integration, Application Management and Business Process Outsourcing Company, specialising in the creation and implementation of solutions based on new communication networks and digital media
We'll like you if
- You're a fast learner, you're curious, creative and you have a knack of knowing - in a world of information overload - what we need to share and where
- You have excellent communication and writing skills
- You're proficient in English
- You have knowledge of UX, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver,..), HTML and CSS
- University degree in technological or design fields
What will you do?
- Plan & deliver employee-dedicated events. Ever heard about Hackathons, Barcamps and such? Well, those are just a part of what we do
- Continuously research and implement new formats and communication techniques
- Work out the right communication channels, own and drive these platforms
- Master the art of strategic thinking & creating contents
- Work in team, travel, laugh a lot
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!