Looking to start your career in a successful tech firm?
Are you a recent graduate or graduating with a 2.1 or higher in Computer Science or Technology related degree? Are you keen to become an expert in .NET technologies? Then Solidsoft Reply, Reply’s specialist arm that focuses on Microsoft Cloud and Integration solutions, is the place for you.
You’ll be on the frontline, helping deliver projects across an enviable list of large clients from leading Pharmaceutical companies to top UK Universities. You’ll be joining as a Graduate Consultant within Solidsoft Reply’s Application Solution practice.
As a graduate with Solidsoft you will be involved in:
- Designing, coding and debugging of .Net applications
- Help drive solutions that use all aspects of Microsoft’s cloud
- Defining and documenting technical designs
- Gain an understanding of Unit testing and test harness development to support application testing
- Cooperating, with recommendations and suggestions, to the technological and applicative development of the solution
- Understand technical design specifications at a high level and translate them into implementation details
- Supporting the delivery process, helping the customer with on-the-job training and on-site support activities
- Understand and analyse client's organization/operation and requirements to produce recommendations, high level technical design documents and time/cost estimates
What are we looking for?
- Talented Computer Science graduates with a minimum 2.1 degree
- Experience in .Net is essential
- Experience in Java, C# or Visual Basic
- An understanding of the concepts of cloud computing
- Good knowledge of at least one relational DBMS (Oracle, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2, etc.) and of SQL language. The knowledge of Oracle relational DBMS and of basic concepts of database tuning will be considered a plus
- Good knowledge / Experience of procedural programming. The knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL will be considered a plus
- Good inter-personal, analytical, reporting and presentational skills
- Independent, with the capacity of assume responsibilities without being asked
- Intellectual curiosity (thought leader / product developer)
- Self-starter and ambitious
- Global horizon / multi-cultural outlook
- Opportunities for quick personal and professional growth for the right candidates
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!