Junior Infrastructure Engineer (Graduate) – Service Operations
- Exposure to both Java and C#.
- Familiar with SOAP.
- Familiar with RESTful.
- Familiar with the cloud technology, preferably Azure.
- Computer science or technology degree.
- Keen to learn new technologies.
- Comfortable to switch between writing code and preparing technical documentation.
- Excellent communication skills and confident facing clients.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Worked on technical projects in university
Familiarity to one or more of the following:
- Windows Server
- Apache CXF
- Apache Tomcat
- Windows communication foundation (WCF)
- Security and encryption
- ITIL knowledge
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!