Graduate Finance Consultant - Career Accelerator program
Are you a Graduate or graduating this summer with an interest in finance and how to improve the financial world?
Interested in working in London, Brussels, Luxembourg, Amsterdam or Paris?
Then why not come and join Avantage Reply, specialised management consultancy delivering change initiatives in the areas of Risk, Finance (Capital Management and Regulatory Reporting), Treasury and Operations. We are now looking to develop the next generation of business savvy Finance and Risk Consultants to help build on our success.
We offer a tailored 2 year Career Accelerator Program (CAP) with regular training sessions coupled with working on live projects on client sites. You will be part of a dynamic team, with specialist knowledge and experience in Risk, Compliance, Finance (Capital Management and Regulatory Reporting), Treasury and Operations within the Financial Services industry.
- Assist remarkable clients and projects in the financial services industry;
- Provide solutions in various domains, such as regulatory advice, implementation of new financial sector regulation and assist clients with regulatory compliance
- Support our consultants on client projects with your quantitative and financial modelling expertise on projects involving financial instruments such as IRFS9
- Report directly to your line manager who is a (senior) manager within Avantage Reply and who will support you on regular basis; and
- Follow extensive training and the possibility to obtain (risk management) certifications will be provided.
Skills & experience
Bright, intelligent, innovative and ambitious people looking to start a career in Finance consulting. A minimum 2:1 is required in a Finance, Economics or Business related degree, along with excellent communications skills, the ability to travel and a flexible attitude to work. Ideal candidates will have a strong finance or business background along with the capacity to succeed in a fast paced and challenging environment.
Any experience, in any of the following would be beneficial:
- Passion for quality and interested in working in a client focused environment
- 0-3 years of work experience, preferably in banking or insurance, although this is not essential
- A strong interest in the financial industry
- Prepared to travel for our clients, primarily within the UK, France and Benelux
- Excellent language skills in English, a second language would be beneficial
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!