Graduate IT Analyst
The ICT team, as part of Reply Shared Services, provides ICT Services to 16 small UK companies.
We are looking for a graduate or junior ITAnalyst with some experience as App Developer or Business analyst in medium-large companies.
This ICT role will provide you the opportunity to acquire visibility in our whole organization; you will interact with internal C-levels and Partners and get a unique perspective of how our company works.
You will be able to drive your career and understand all the business in which we are expanding.
This role will allow you in the future to join some of our consulting firms.
Main Job Duties:
- First and 2nd Line support to the company
- Investigation & diagnostic
- Ability to learn and master employer-specific (bespoke) software
- Guarantee the smooth running and continuity of business applications
- Work with cross-functional teams in different countries
- Guarantee that all ICT systems and applications are secure, fit for purpose, and conform to corporate policies
- Liaise with stakeholders at all levels in UK, Benelux and France
- Report to Local ICT Manager (UK, Benelux & France) based in HQ in London, UK
- Proven working experience as an Application Support Analyst, App Developer or Business analyst in medium-large companies
- Java Programming experience
- Hands-on experience in Software Development Lifecycle
- Good knowledge of ICT Operations and Service Management
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Applications and Architecture
- Excellent communication skills in English and possibly French and/or Italian
- Willingness to travel through company sites in UK and abroad - EEA Passport
- Experience with some programming languages and willingness/ability to learn
- Good knowledge of ICT Infrastructure and Networks
- Good knowledge of ICT Security
- Degree-level education (minimum upper second class Hons).
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!