Graduate Telecommunications Consultant
Sytel Reply is the UK Telecommunications, Media and Technology division of Reply S.p.A., an Italian IT consultancy operating in 8 Countries, including the UK and Germany.
The Reply S.p.A. group of companies specialise in the design and implementation of solutions based on new communication channels and digital media. Through this network of specialist companies, Reply supports some of Europe’s leading industrial groups in Telco & Media, Industry & Services, Banks & Insurance, and Public Administration to define and develop business models, suited to the new paradigms of Big Data, Cloud Computing, Digital Media and the Internet of Things.
At Sytel, ours is a unique proposition, with over 95% of engagements coming from customer referrals, we’re chosen in confidence by customers who know that if we add no value, we charge no fee.
Our humble mission at Sytel is to become the most admired Telecommunications, Media and Technology Consultancy in the world!
A tall order indeed, and that’s where you come in….
To get where we want to go, we’re committed to:
- Build upon our proven track record
- Foster the best talent in the industry
- Become the employer of choice in this industry
- Continuously strive to broaden the skills and capabilities of our team
- Act with Transparency and openness
- Strive to work outside of our comfort zone
- Always add value to the projects we work on
- Continue recognising our need to contribute to corporate and social responsibility issues.
Who we’re actively looking for:
- The dictionary defines Consulting (noun), as ‘the business of giving expert advice to other professionals,’ therefore applicants are expected to be on the way to possessing an expertise which our clients in the Telecommunications industry will need.
- We welcome students predicted to gain a 2:1 or higher in the following disciplines:
- Computer Science, Networking, Computer Security, Telecommunications, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or similar
- Business Studies, Management, or similar
Also, as maintaining a great company culture is very important to us we’re hoping our new team members will have the following characteristics (in no particular order):
- Committed to lifelong learning
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Good communication skills
- Team orientated
- Passionate about technology (it goes without saying!)
In return for your contribution:
- Great starting salary with end of year bonus based on personal targets
- Competitive Benefits including; pension, life insurance, flexible benefits
- Enrolment on an intensive period of development that will provide you with the fundamental skills with which to start your career in consulting
- Assignment of a mentor who you will shadow on projects in order to build up hands-on experience with global companies, as soon as you join
- The opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the most passionate, innovative and in-demand individuals in the industry
- The ongoing opportunity to earn standard industry accreditation
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!