Reply is a leading Consulting, Systems Integration and Application Management company, specialising in the creation and implementation of solutions based on new communication networks and digital media.
Reply’s offer is aimed at fostering the success of its customers via the introduction of innovation throughout the entire economic digital chain. With its knowledge of specific solutions and consolidated experience, Reply addresses the core fundamental challenges facing various industrial sectors.
Reply supports Europe’s largest companies operating across the Telco & Media, Banking, Insurance & Financial Services, Industry & Services, Energy & Utilities, and Public Administration market segments.
Reply’s offer covers three areas of competence:
- Systems Integration
- Application Management
Responsibilities & activities
Working on client projects / engagements with Business and IT stakeholders to understand and define requirements which will shape the delivery of IT solutions and projects.
Assist with the definition of client business and IT strategies covering a number of current topics such across the Multichannel and eCommerce domain.
- Analysing clients business operating models and help identify areas of improvement
- Analyse and document business processes linking back to the business operating model
- Business requirements investigation and definition for projects, and translating these into functional designs and detailed strategic roadmaps.
- Review and editing of requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions.
- Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications.
- Business event/scenario modelling
- Business case production including business, technical and financial feasibility assessments.
- Provide the link between the customer, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle.
- Support project management activities in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
- Weekly reports to be produced for the project manager showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies.
Interpersonal skills required:
- Written communication
Degree-level education (minimum upper second class Hons).
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!