Graduate Data Analyst
ARE YOU A GRADUATE OR GRADUATING THIS SUMMER AND UNDERSTAND THE IMPACT RIGHT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CAN HAVE ON THE SUCCESS OF A BUSINESS? THEN WHY NOT COME AND JOIN REPLY
WE ARE NOW LOOKING TO DEVELOP THE NEXT GENERATION OF BUSINESS SAVVY IT CONSULTANTS TO HELP BUILD ON OUR SUCCESS.
WE OFFER A TAILORED GRADUATE PROGRAMME WITH REGULAR TRAINING SESSIONS COUPLED WITH WORKING ON LIVE PROJECTS ON CLIENT SITES. YOU WILL EITHER BE WORKING AS PART OF A TEAM OR SHADOWING ONE OF OUR HIGHLY EXPERIENCED AND WELL RESPECTED CONSULTANTS
- Build your expertise by actively contributing to live consulting engagements;
- Research industry developments and sharing knowledge with your colleagues.
- Listening to, understanding and interpreting a brief;
- Pre-processing data for analysis (collate, clean, filter, reshape, enrich, etc);
- Employing exploratory analysis techniques to arrive at good answers faster;
- Building, fitting and validating Machine Learning models;
- Using statistical / technical knowledge and domain understanding to arrive at sensible conclusions and to identify major assumptions;
- Efficiently communicating progress and persuasively presenting findings to relevant stakeholders.
Skills & experience:
- Talented graduates with a minimum First Class BSc Hons Degree, demonstrate interest in and experience of the Data Science field
- Keen Kagglers
- Be highly numerate and methodical;
- Be able to articulate complex concepts cogently;
- Have experience or knowledge of statistical modelling and machine learning, working with large data sets and distributed computing;
- Have serious Data Science coding skills (Scala, Python, R, Weka, etc) and experience of using different database technologies (NOSQL (Key/Value), RDBMS (SQL), etc).
- Have good inter-personal skills
- Have VERY strong analytical, reporting and presentational skills
- Be independent, assuming responsibilities without being asked
- Be intellectually curious (thought leader / product developer)
- Be a self-starter and ambitious
- Have a global horizon / multi-cultural outlook
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!