The Sourcing team, as part of the wider HR Shared Services, provides freelancer management services to 16 small UK companies including searching for contract staff, managing/negotiating contracts and ensuring compliance with corporate policy for all contract staff. The Sourcing Graduate has responsibility to provide support and administration to the team in the delivery of their services which include, but are not limited to:
- Sourcing, selection, and screening of Contract IT resources for Reply UK, Benelux & France.
- Providing support to 16 businesses and the corporate holding in the management of their freelance staff.
- Where applicable, account coordination of requirements and delivery for larger sized business entities with specific resourcing challenges.
- Diligent evaluation of all contract and freelance documentation to ensure copmiance with ISO standards and corporate policies.
- Supporting Senior Sourcing staff with the search, selection, and screening of Contract IT resources (both Graduate and Senior) for Reply UK, Benelux & France businesses (currently 16), in support of tactical and strategic needs.
- Identifying target candidates using existing company tools, databases, and recruitment techniques to create shortlists of candidates for prospecting.
- Coordinating interviews between candidates, Company Managers, and Partners.
- Performing Telephone and internet-based research to qualify candidates suitability (availability, location, rate, fit to the role specification and technical requirements etc.
- Candidate information and admin management (i.e. ensuring candidate info and feedback is logged correctly)
- Support the contract management and compliance porcesses associated with on-boarding third parties.
- Alignment and mirroring, where possible, of similar methods and processes demonstrated in Reply Group to aid consistency.
- Recruitment operational process development, working to drive further uptake in cross-business resourcing and mobility of employees where possible.
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously delivering high volume results.
- Smart, articulate and unflappable – Our work is high pressure and the expectations of performance are equally high.
- To be able to communicate effectively in both the spoken word or in writing whatever is appropriate to the audience.
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Strong and professional telephone manner, with ability to quickly identify quality results.
- Knowledge and/or exposure to business and management principles involved in planning, resource allocation.
- Appreciation of human behaviours and performance, individual differences in ability, personality and interests, learning and motivation.
- Any interest or prior knowledge of IT Consulting would be beneficial
- MUST HAVE a 2.1 Degree in an IT or Business specialism
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!