Graduate Technology Consultant
Are you a recent masters Graduate with a passion for emerging technology and innovation? Want to join a young, dynamic and fast paced comany with opportunities for training and growth?
Reply has some fantastic opportunities for ambitious and talented graduates who have obtained a masters degree in IT, Computer science or Technology and are looking to start their Consultancy career.
Reply is a leading Consulting, Systems Integration and Application Management company, specialising in the creation and implementation of solutions based on new communication networks and digital media.
You will be enrolled in an intensive training program encompassing a mixture of classroom and project based learning with some of the leading names across retail, entertainment, travel and many more. We are looking to invest in the right individuals and provide a solid grounding for a successful start in the consulting domain! By joining Reply you will be part of a fast growing network of specialist consultancies!
You will get the opportunity to be exposed to all the latest technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data, Robotic Process Automation, etc.
We are now looking to develop the next generation of technology savvy and business minded Technology Consultants to help build on our success so far.
We offer tailored graduate programmes that compromise of regular training combined with working on live projects on client sites; either working as part of a team or shadowing our leading consultants.
You will be supporting organisations such as Sainsbury's, John Lewis, MoD, AXA UK, Selfridges, Sony and Vodafone to stay at the forefront of technology by helping them optimise their Digital Strategies and solving real technology challenges.
Reply is growing fast and is an exciting and dynamic place to work! The collaborative ethos spills over into the social sphere where the Reply Social Team organise regular and wide ranging activities, to provide opportunities to bring everyone together in a relaxed environment. Recent activities have included: Reply Summer Ball, Go Karting, Tough Mudder & the Three Peaks Challenge.
The role acts as a springboard for bright, innovative and ambitious people looking to start a career in Tech/Business consulting.
- A minimum Master’s degree is required in a specialist IT, Computer Science, or Technology related field.
- Excellent communications skills
- A passion for technology
- Flexibility to local and international travel.
- Flexible attitude to work.
- No previous consulting experience is necessary, but rather a strong business or technology background along with the capacity to succeed in a fast paced and challenging environment.
What we offer you:
- Full training is accessible to all of our consultants.
- Structured career progression, at Reply we encourage career growth and will give you the tools and guidance to achieve subject matter expertise and management capabilities.
- Fun environment to work in where you are surrounded by like-minded people who are passionate about tech.
- Opportunities to get involved in Hackathons, Code Challenges, Labcamps. Your education doesn’t need to stop here! Reply prides themselves on continuously learning about emerging technologies.
- Opportunity to work on projects abroad with some of the world’s leading brands.
- Relaxed, diverse, and vibrant tech environment.
- Competitive salary.