Partnerships Development Representative
Who we are
At Reposit we believe that the rental process is outdated and unfair for tenants. We are working to make renting more affordable, whilst providing security and peace of mind for landlords through our online platform.
Reposit uses ’Insurtech’ to reinvent the old-school systems in use in the rental industry; with more efficient tech and the removal of traditional lump sum security deposit payments.
As a close-knit group, every person has a big impact on the rest of the team. We are a chatty bunch, who enjoy ranking the Shoreditch food spots, and often hang out after work for a drink or two. We’re a smart, fast-moving and dedicated team – disrupting the rental market in the UK is no mean feat!
Want to help us take Reposit to the next level? Read below and see if you’d be a good fit.
You are self-motivated and ambitious and thrive when presented with a challenge. You will always be seeking more knowledge through research and feel confident to suggest bright ideas to the team. As well as this, you place a high emphasis on your career progression, and value the opportunity to grow within the company.
You enjoy working closely with other people, especially from different functions, and are comfortable with collaborating with different personalities toward a shared goal.
We don’t expect you to be quite as passionate about insurance technology as we are just yet, but understanding what it means to be a tenant and caring about a fairer and less expensive future for renters will help you fit right in with us!
This role requires you to prospect and qualify partners for Reposit. Our product is free for our customers and isn’t a hard sell, but you will need sales acumen. We have developed a successful sales process which has minimised cold calling and helped increase our revenue.
This role gives you the opportunity to join a small but high-functioning partnerships department and make a real impact. As a partnerships team we set very attainable targets and have a supportive atmosphere to help you thrive. We are looking for people to grow with this company long-term.
What we’re looking for
- Commercially minded with a strong interest in FinTech and/or PropTech
- Excellent rapport building abilities and relationship building skills
- Persistence and determination
- Organised, able to manage own workload and meet targets and deadlines
- Eager to learn more and always looking to better themselves
Nice to have
- Recent graduate(any subject) with a minimum of a 2.1
- Experience in sales/business management/finance
- Experience working at a startup
- Experience in the property industry with a focus on lettings
Benefits and fun stuff!
- £22,500 basic salary + commission (OTE earnings between 30-40k)
- Free Macbook
- 28 days holiday
- Office in WeWork Devonshire Sq (Free beer / coffee!)
- Flexible working hours
- Company away days
- Highly attainable commission structure
- Opportunities for share options
Please send a CV and cover letter with your application.