Graduate Recruitment Academy
- Manchester location
- Competitive Salary and bonus
- Structured 12 month programme with long term opportunities
- Overseas project-based secondment during the programme
We are pleased to announce the launch of our inaugural Graduate Programme and we are now looking to recruit high-calibre candidates to be part of this exciting journey.
The 12 month structured development programme is the ideal launch pad for our future leaders to embark on a career which will be both personally rewarding and lucrative. As an employer, Resource Solutions will offer competitive compensation and exceptional long-term prospects with numerous opportunities for international secondments or permanent overseas placements, should you desire.
Successful candidates will gain exposure to the entire Resource Solutions organisation, through a rotation programme, which will encompass our Global Service Centre, on-site with our clients, through our central management teams and an overseas project-based secondment.
You will kick-start your career as a Graduate Recruitment Co-ordinator and will fast track through the recruitment ranks. You will be involved in activities such as:
- Assisting consultants with all coordination aspects of the recruitment process
- Managing candidates through the recruitment lifecycle
- Fostering relationships with candidates, hiring managers and consultants
- Taking job briefs and developing an awareness of client needs
- Min 2.1 degree (or equivalent) in any subject
- Hunger to succeed within a target-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage own work in a fast-paced recruiting environment
- Eligible to work in the UK but potentially geographically flexible
All shortlisted candidates will then be sent a link to record a short video interview about themselves, from the comfort of their own home. The link will be sent to the email address on your CV so please ensure that you provide us with an email address that you use frequently. Following the completion of this video clip, successful candidates will be invited to take part in an Assessment Day on one of the following dates in Manchester:
- 30 August 2017
- 31 August 2017
Established in 1997, Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions.
As part of the Robert Walters Group – a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business has considerable resources at its disposal.
With a global footprint across 28 countries, we’re able to work in close partnership with organisations and manage everything from global accounts with demanding resourcing strategies to single sites with lower recruitment volumes.
We currently source and recruit for clients in over 47 countries, manage a recruitment budget of over £2 billion and hire tens of thousands of employees each year.
We’re in a strong position in the market, and aim to build on that further still – developing quality solutions and driving service improvement, innovation and value in order to continuously exceed client expectations.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!